CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION
Sacramento DUI Lawyer
Throughout California, law enforcement officials have been expanding efforts to crack down on drunk driving offenses. If you have been arrested for a DUI contact a Sacramento DUI lawyer today for free consultation. Being convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated can have serious consequences, including loss of license, higher insurance costs, heavy fines and even jail time. With more 76 years of combined legal experience handling driving under the influence (DUI) cases, Sacramento DUI lawyer at Wing & Parisi has the knowledge necessary to overcome the evidence against you and the ability to help you attain the best possible outcome.
Committed To Helping Clients
We understand that good people make mistakes. The Sacramento DUI lawyer of Wing & Parisi strive to satisfy our client’s emotional, financial and legal needs by zealously representing their interests at every turn. We understand the complexity of California’s DUI laws, and analyze every aspect of your case — from the initial traffic stop to blood tests — to build your defense. We know what the prosecution needs to get a conviction, and we challenge the evidence against you at every turn. Our DUI attorneys work hard to make sure you get the respect you deserve and strive for the results you desire.
What To Do If You Have Been Drinking
If you have been pulled over by the police, there are several ways you can help yourself.
- Remain calm. Police officers can interpret nervousness in your voice as a sign that you are hiding something or are intoxicated. Whether you have consumed alcohol or not, remaining calm is a good way to ensure that police officers will not question your sobriety.
- Always have a clean center console or glove box. Fumbling through these compartments to find your registration or insurance can be easily misinterpreted for intoxication. By keeping a glove box or center console neat and clean, it allows you to swiftly grab your credentials and present it to a police officer.
- Do not consent to a search of the car. Any evidence found in your car could be used to support a DUI conviction, so do not allow the officer to perform a search.
- Get a blood test after release. Because alcohol detection devices can be faulty, it’s a good idea to measure your BAC (blood alcohol concentration) after arrest. At trial, your attorney can use that evidence to raise possible defenses.
- Contact a DUI attorney immediately.
Additional DUI/DWI Resources & Information:
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, contact the Law Office of Wing & Parisi for free consultation.