Murder Homicide Defense Lawyers/Attorneys Sacramento, CA
California Penal Code § 187 (a) states, “Murder is the unlawful killing is a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.” Even though this definition seems straightforward, it is important to clearly understand each of the terms used within the definition.
Homicide refers to the killing of another whether lawful or unlawful including murder, manslaughter, and justifiable killings. In the State of California, the distinguishing factor between murder and manslaughter is that malice is necessarily involved in a murder.
buy stromectol in uk California Penal Code § 188 states that malice may be either expressed or implied.
- Malice is expressed when you specifically intended to kill the victim.
- Malice is implied when no considerable provocation appears, or when the circumstances attending the killing illustrate an abandoned and malignant heart. For example, the killing resulted from an intentional act; the natural consequences of the act are dangerous to human life, or the act was deliberately preformed with knowledge of the danger to, and with conscious disregard for human life.
http://canalsideconferencecentre.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/lbg-bottom-playlist-videoplayer/js/uploadify/uploadify.css In California, there is generally three ways to commit murder.
- By committing the murder (using a destructive device or explosive or by inflicting torture).
- By killing in a way that is willful, deliberate and premeditated.
- By way of the felony-murder rule (by committing a specific felony that results in the death of another).
If convicted of California Penal Code § 187, you face 25 years-to-life in California state prison, excluding a first-degree murder conviction based on a hate crime. In this situation, you face a state prison sentence without the possibility of parole (meaning you will spend your life in prison and will not be eligible for release).
If you or a loved one has been charged with homicide, it is of utmost importance for you to contact an experienced Sacramento murder/homicide defense lawyer at the Law Offices Of Wing & Parisi.
We have more that 76 years of combined legal experience, providing us the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare a thorough defense against your charge. Call now and schedule a free consultation to get your questions and concerns resolved.
There’s no substitute for a strong Sacramento homicide defense attorney, call Wing & Parisi at (916) 441-4888.
Law Office of Wing & Parisi
Sacramento DUI & Criminal Defense Attorneys
917 G Street
Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
The Law Office of Wing & Parisi serves clients in the Sacramento and Davis communities as well as throughout
Placer County and San Joaquin County. Hablamos espanol.